Firmware update prerequisite.
The LG Mobile Support Tool for the PC is one of the things you're going to have installed if you want to perform a firmware update on your cell phone. It is also used to perform recovery on bricked phones.
The service acts as a gateway to user manuals for LG handsets, depending on the model, and provides access to media and data syncing, PC Sync and drivers for your mobile phone. LG Mobile Support Tool can also perform data backup and recovery.
Depending on the model of your phone, the service updates from LG may provide improved functionality and extra features.
Note: The LG Mobile Support Tool has been replaced by the LG Bridge Tool which you can also retrieve from this web site.
Features of LG Support Tool
- Custom ROMs: Install and use custom ROMs on your device.
- Data Backup: Back up important data stored on your device.
- Data Restore: Restore backed up data on your device.
- File Transfer: Effortlessly transfer files between your device and PC.
- Firmware Update: Update device OS and firmware to the latest version.
- Logs: Monitoring and managing logs on your device.
- Network Settings: Configure network settings on your device.
- Network Unlock: Unlock LG devices from networks worldwide.
- Recovery: Restore your device to its original factory settings.
- Root Access: Gain root access to customize your device.
- Security: Scan for malicious content and protect your device.
- Software Installation: Install software and drivers for LG devices.
- Software Repair: Resolve software-related issues.
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot problems with your device.
Compatibility and License
Is LG Support Tool free?
LG Support Tool is provided under a freeware license on Windows from mobile phone tools with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and v.220.127.116.11 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can LG Support Tool run on?
LG Support Tool can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.